Montag, 10. September 2012

Nature

"Natürlich sind die Antworten immer länger als die Fragen. Es liegt nicht in der Natur der Frage, länger zu sein, als ihre Beantwortung" - Zitat

"Of course the answers are longer, than the questions could ever be. It is not the nature of a question to be longer than the answer"


'Cause I can.
'Cause I want to.
'Cause I believe.
'Cause I trust.
'Cause I am trustet.
'Cause I am believed.

The first four points tell you, why I'm happy with myself and how I'm doing.
The last two points tell you, why I can do anything I want and still be happy with it.

I forget it sometimes. But not for long. There will be always someone who reminds me of it.
And I am thankful to have this people. I hope they're also thankful to have me.
If not, I can't help them :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen