Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Still not christmas...

It's still not christmas. Even though it is only 13 days away, it seems to be so far. I'm really not looking forward to christmas eve and christmas morning. So many family problems to deal with. I know I have the oportunity to go "home". Go home to my own home, to my cat. But what shall I do with my sister? What my mom does with her I can imagine. I'm so glad I don't have to live there anymore, but at the other hand I feel quite sorry for my younger sister. She doesnt want to believe what she's in and maybe she's to young to understand. If nothing happens my mom has to go into a hospital for mental illness and my sister has to live in a 24/7 school. Whatever they are called.
There is a small voice in my head, which says, it might be better that way. The way it is now, they are just hurting each other without knowing. They are fighting against each other for nothing.
Well, it's not christmas yet and I'm glad for every day before christmas eve... It might sound sad, to say such a thing, but I must confess, I'm so happy to have friends where I can go, or to say it differently, I dont have to be at my mother's for christmas. I just can go home. And I'm so glad I can actually say this now. I can go home.


Something very different, I just fell over it, yesterday and it cold also be a nice present:

Etgar Keret: "Plötzlich klopft es an der Tür". Fischer Verlag, 18,99€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen