Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

A cup o' tea and a cat on my lap.

Sometimes I'm thinking about life and all I see is nonsense and sadness.
Life has no sense. Not for me, not for anyone. It's beautiful und sad. I love it and I hate it.
I want to dance, but all I'm doing is sitting around doing nothing.
I can't read, I can't think. I'm freezing.
And then again, I have a cup of tea in front of me and my cat on my lap.
Aurora shows me his love, my skin is warm from inside. Things make me happy, make me laugh.
But these moments are so rare, my heart is bleeding.
My mom used to ask me, why I'm not happy. I were happy.
There is no sense in being happy anymore. For what?
For someone to ruin it? For life or fortune to ruin it?
No. That's not what I want from life. Not from mine anyway.
But being sad and drepressed and cold doesn't help either.
So I'll get another cup of tea, my cat will moan because her seat is moving.
She'll warm my lap like the cup my hands.
My head and my heart have to warm themselves.

I can't even say the sense of life is not giving up. I don't have a clue what we all fight for.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen